Sunday, September 8, 2013

Well, I was the typical dork growing up, reading comic books and playing with Star Wars and GI Joe action figures, so of course I make it a point to share my pop culture with my children.  Also with all of the recent super hero movies that have come out and past video game characters being re-released in new games, we are able to talk geeks snd know what we are both saying.

Well, the other day, sitting down at breakfast, the boys were doing impersonations of super heroes and cartoon characters for us to guess. Then this scene unfolded.

Me: "Wait wait, I got a good one...who am I?". I then proceeded to sit normal and take a bite of my toast.

X "I don't...oh, I know now...a moron eating toast?"

Kelly then proceeded to laugh herself to tears. He thinks he is soooo funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment